Date of Last Update: June 15th 2017
2. Personal Information Collection. We may collect personal information from you using clearly marked fields e.g. entering your e-mail address to sign up for our mailing lists. All information entry is optional, however your access to certain pieces of content or services may be restricted if you choose not to enter your personal information.
3. Non-personal Information Collection. We may collect non-personal information about you whenever you interact with EOE. This information may include your browser name, the type of computer and technical information about the hardware you are using to access the site, including your operating system. We use this information almost exclusively to ensure you have a better browsing experience, for example, ensuring the site fits to your device size, and functions normally.
4. Cookies. Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance user experience. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device that are widely used in order to make websites work, or work in a better more efficient way. Simply put; cookies recognize you and remember important information about you that will make your use of a website more convenient.
Flash Cookies: We may use Flash cookies during your browsing session. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but are not managed through your browser. If you wish to manage your Flash cookies, you may do so using Adobe’s website directly at: http://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer If you choose to disable Flash cookies for this website, video content may not perform optimally.
Performance Cookies: We and our service providers may use performance cookies to collect information about your use of the site and enable us to improve the way it works. Performance cookies collect information about how you use EOE, for instance, which pages you go to most. The information allows us to count our audience size, see the overall patterns of usage on the site, help us record any difficulties you have with the site and show us whether our advertising is effective or not.
Advertising Cookies: We and our service providers may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that we believe are relevant to you and your interests. For example, we may use targeting or advertising cookies to customize the advertising and content you receive on EOE and to limit the number of times you see the same ad on the website and to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. For more information about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, visit:
• Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
• Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
• European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
Social Networking Cookies: Our products may have social plug-in capabilities which may include tracking cookies used to track both members and non-members of social networks for additional purposes such as behavioral advertising.
Third Party Cookie Use: We may work with third parties to provide services on or associated with our site. We may share cookies or performance cookie data with them in order to optimize the site and develop a better user experience.
Third-party advertisers may also use cookie information to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to track usage statistics.
We may not control these third-party cookies and their use will be governed by the privacy policies of the third parties employing these cookies. Please refer to the third parties’ website.
5. Controlling or Disabling Cookies. You may refuse to accept cookies from EOE at any time by changing the setting on your browser to deny cookies. You can refuse to accept Flash cookies on Adobe’s website listed above.
Please be advised that if you disable cookies, EOE may not perform optimally, and certain services or features may not perform smoothly.
6. How We Use Collected Information.
• To operate EOE, and to ensure it displays and runs optimally
• To personalize user experience. We may aggregate information to understand how users navigate the site, interact with content, advertisements and other resources provided by EOE
• To improve EOE
• To manage product information articles and ratings
• As otherwise outlined in this policy
• To send or optimize emails
7. How we protect your information. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. We limit the number of employee’s who have access to personal information and each Employee with access is trained to respect personal information privacy.
8. Sharing your personal information. We do not sell your personal information to others. We reserve the right to rent or share your personal information with third party service providers or affiliated parties that help us operate our business and ensure the site performs optimally e.g. to send out e-mail newsletters to our subscription list.
9. Mailing Lists. If you decide to opt-in to one of our mailing lists, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, promotions and other related information. To protect the privacy of our staff, names and images may be changed from time to time. At the bottom of each e-mail will be an unsubscribe link that you may use to opt out from receiving future emails or commercial messages from us.
10. Third party websites. Users may find advertising or other content on EOE that may link to the respective third parties’ website. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. If you have concerns regarding an advertiser’s website, please contact the company directly.
Contact: [email protected]