Date of Last Update: January 17, 2017
It’s our goal to be completely transparent with our collection and use procedures so you feel confident and informed when browsing Essential Oil Experts
Types of Information Collection:
A. Personal Information Collection. We may collect personal information from you using clearly marked fields e.g. entering your e-mail address to sign up for our newsletter. All information entry is optional, however your access to certain pieces of content or services may be restricted if you choose not to enter your personal information.
B. Non-personal Information Collection. We may collect non-personal information about you whenever you interact with the website. This information may include your browser name, the type of computer and technical information about the hardware you are using to access the site, including your operating system. We use this information almost exclusively to ensure you have a better browsing experience, for example, ensuring the site fits to your device size, and functions normally.
2. Cookies. Our Site may use "cookies" to enhance user experience. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device that are widely used in order to make websites work, or work in a better, more efficient way. Simply put; cookies recognize you and remember important information about you that will make your use of a website more convenient.
Third Party Cookie Use: We may may work with third parties to provide services on or associated with our site. We may share cookies or performance cookie data with them in order to optimize the site and develop a better user experience.
Performance Cookies: We and our service providers may use performance cookies to collect information about your use of the site and enable us to improve the way it works. Performance cookies collect information about how you use The website, for instance, which pages you go to most. The information allows us to count our audience size, see the overall patterns of usage on the site, help us record any difficulties you have with the site and show us whether our advertising is effective or not.
Flash Cookies: We may use Flash cookies during your browsing session. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but are not managed through your browser. If you wish to manage your Flash cookies, you may do so using Adobe’s website directly at:
http://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer If you choose to disable Flash cookies for this website, video content may not perform optimally.
Social Networking Cookies: Our products may have social plug-in capabilities which may include tracking cookies used to track both members and non-members of social networks for additional purposes such as behavioral advertising.
Third-party advertisers may also use cookie information to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to track usage statistics.
We may not control these third-party cookies and their use will be governed by the privacy policies of the third parties employing these cookies. Please refer to the third parties’ website.
Controlling or Disabling Cookies. You may refuse to accept cookies from The website at any time by changing the setting on your browser to deny cookies. You can refuse to accept Flash cookies on Adobe’s website listed above.
Please be advised that if you disable cookies, the website may not perform optimally, and certain services or features may not perform smoothly.
4. How We Use Collected Information.
- - To operate The website, and to ensure it displays and runs optimally
- - To personalize user experience. We may aggregate information to understand how users navigate the site, interact with content, advertisements and other resources provided by The website
- - To improve The website
- - As otherwise outlined in this policy
- - To send or optimize emails
5. How we protect your information. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. We limit the number of employee’s who have access to personal information and each Employee with access is trained to respect personal information privacy.
6. Sharing your personal information. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may share information with third party service providers or affiliated parties that help us operate our business and ensure the site performs optimally e.g. to send out e-mail newsletters to our subscription list.
7. Digital Magazines. If you decide to opt-in to our newsletter mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates and other related information. At the bottom of each e-mail will be a clearly marked unsubscribe link that you may use to opt out from receiving future emails or commercial messages from us.
8. Third party websites. Users may find links on the website that may link to a third parties’ website. We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. If you have concerns regarding an advertiser’s website, please contact the company directly.
Contact: [email protected]