Last update of these Terms: May 25th, 2017
BEFORE USING ANY OF THE SERVICE CONTENT, BROWSING ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE INTERACTING IN ANY WAY WITH THIS WEBSITE PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS USER AGREEMENT.
This User Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you (“you”, “your”) and Essentialoilexperts.com (“We”, “Website”, “Our”, “EOE”, or “Us”) and governs your use of the EOE website. EOE is a trusted, online resource for essential oil news, and information which is owned by Content God. This Agreement governs your use of EOE including any web pages, content, newsletters, accreditations, videos, images or other services and content (collectively “Service Content”) that may be provided from time to time by Us or parties affiliated or contracted by Us to provide content or Service Content for display on EOE. EOE is not affiliated with any governmental organization.
By continuing to use the Service Content, you are indicating your understanding and consent to be legally bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to any clause contained herein, We are not willing to provide you with access to the Service Content and you should immediately refrain from accessing any and all Service Content.
Copyright – Fair Use, DMCA & Fair Dealing: All marks, brands and names belong to the respective companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify the companies and/or products in our articles. Under copyright law, copyrighted material may be used without first acquiring permission from the copyright holder if the copyrighted material is used in parody, criticism, news reporting, research, reviews, education, and scholarships. This Website is a research based educational website that exists to inform consumers on products they may be considering purchasing. If you have reason to believe that copyright infringement exists on the Website, you must tell Us in writing at email@example.com. We will evaluate the strength of your case, and using our sole discretion may remove material that may infringe on the copyright of others.
1. Changes to the Agreement. We may modify this Agreement from time to time using our sole discretion without providing you notice. You should review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with its then-current terms. We will signal any update to you by clearly listing a date of last update at the top of this Agreement. By continuing to use or access Service Content, you are signaling that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement.
2. Ownership and Limitations of Use. You acknowledge and agree that the text, advertising, look and feel, information, data, graphics, images, audio, video, design, organization, scripting and individual personas (fictional or nonfictional) displayed in any Service Content constitute the sole and exclusive property of Us, our advertisers, or other third parties that We are directly working with under contract and that Service Content is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and any unlawful reproduction, use, dissemination, or infringement is strictly prohibited unless you have our advanced express written consent.
NO SERVICE CONTENT IS ELIGIBLE FOR SALE OR UNLAWFUL REPRODUCTION. SUCH REPRODUCTION MAY BE SUBJECT TO LEGAL ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING OR NOTIFICATION FROM US.
This article is exempt from Clause 2: If We feature a sharing functionality or functionalities on a particular piece of Service Content, you may use the featured sharing functionality so long as the original Service Content is not altered, reconfigured, or otherwise modified in any way shape or form.
4. User Content and Service Content Interaction. We may offer users the ability to tag, vote, rate, promote, comment and otherwise interact with Service Content. Any links, text, images or other items not submitted by Us is referred to as “User Content”. We are not responsible for any user impersonating you in User Content. If you have concerns or believe that someone is using your likeness to interact with any Service Content, please contact Us directly and We will work with you to try to resolve the issue.
4.1 Cautions Regarding Other Users and User Content. You understand and agree that User Content includes information, views, opinions, and recommendations of many individuals or organizations and is designed to help you gather the information you need to help you make your own purchasing decisions. You are responsible for your own purchasing decisions in addition to verifying any information you intend to rely on. We do not endorse or warrant the accuracy of information provided by users. We do not warrant, guarantee or verify user identity. User Content may be misleading, deceptive, or in error, however We will try our best to remove any User Content that is grossly misleading or that receives a large number of complaints.
4.2 Submitting User Content Complaints and User Content Removal. Informational accuracy is important to Us. If you feel specific pieces of User Content is misleading, offensive, or inappropriate please contact Us directly. We do not routinely edit, screen, review, or filter User Content although we reserve the exclusive right using our sole discretion to remove any User Content We deem unfit for display as part of any Service Content without notice.
4.3 User Content Rights and Representations by You. If you upload, post or submit any User Content, you represent and warrant to us that you have obtained the necessary legal rights and licenses to upload, post or submit such User Content and it will not violate any law or the rights of any person.
4.4 Ownership of User Content. When you choose to upload, post or otherwise submit any User Content, you grant us, or another party directly under contract with Us a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, fully paid, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable right to license, use, distribute, publicly perform, display, reproduce, and create derivative works from your User Content in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or part, without any duty to compensate or notify you.
5. User Content Code of Conduct. All Users must comply with the following rules of conduct:
- You will not stalk or harass other users, our authors, employee’s or affiliates when using the Service Content or submitting User Content.
- You will not interfere with others’ use of the Service Content or act in a way that negatively affects other users’ enjoyment of the Service Content.
- You will not attempt to collect any screen names or User Content for any commercial use and you will not collect or store personal information about any other User or author of Service Content.
- You will not use the Service Content for illegal purposes and you will not upload, post or submit any User Content that is obscene, hateful or offensive and that does not violate any racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar, distasteful, defamatory, libelous, or invades another person’s rights.
- You will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with us, our parent, our advertisers, or affiliated third parties and that you will not adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive, defraud or otherwise breach this User Content Code of Conduct.
- You will not upload, post or submit any content that contains any viruses, malware, bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or program designed to interrupt the Service Content We provide or that may cause harm to any user’s device.
- You will not send or post any unsolicited advertising, promotional information, commercial email or other solicitation including spam, guest posting, chain letters or other schemes on any Service Content.
- Respect other Users. If you disagree with another user’s opinion, do not attack them or otherwise breach the User Content Code of Conduct. We do however encourage opinionated, factual debate and discussion.
- You will not violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- You will not upload, post, submit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person.
6. Availability of Service Content. Without notification, We may discontinue, update, change, or otherwise modify any Service Content using our sole discretion.
7. Product Articles. We pride ourselves in offering, to the best of our ability, scientific, informative, accurate, and trust worthy health and health product information in the form of articles (as part of Service Content). The opinions reflected in articles or product reviews may be subjective to the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of EOE, the opinions or beliefs of our parent or any party affiliated with Us. Product Reviews are provided for informational purposes only. Before purchasing a product, you are responsible for verifying any information displayed on the Website about the product. Before you take any new product, or begin any new routine, you must verify with your healthcare professional if the product or routine is right for you.
WE ARE NOT A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL AND ARE IN NO POSITION TO OFFER YOU ANY INDIVIDUALIZED MEDICAL OR NUTRITIONAL ADVICE. OUR STATEMENTS ARE GENERALIZED AS WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ANY USERS MEDICAL RECORDS, MEDICAL CONDITIONS, ALLERGIES, SENSITIVITIES OR DISEASES.
ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU ON THIS WEBSITE OR AS PART OF THE SERVICE CONTENT IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY TO HELP YOU MAKE THE BEST PURCHASING DECISION POSSIBLE. THE FDA OR HEALTH CANADA HAVE NOT REVIEWED ANY STATEMENTS OR INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE, AND ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH US IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.
9. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES. YOU AGREE THAT THE SERVICE CONTENT AND USER CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE BY US IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” INFORMATIONAL BASIS AND THAT OUR AUTHORS, OR AFFILIATED AUTHORS, CONTRIBUTORS, WRITERS, AND UPLOADERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES PERTAINING TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS, ACCURACY, RESULTS, EFFECTS, BENEFITS, CONTRAINDICATIONS OR DOSAGES FOR ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR INGREDIENT.
11. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. WE, OUR PARENT, CONTRACTED THIRD PARTY PROVIDER, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE CONTENT FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES WHETHER OR NOT CHARACTERIZED IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF ANY OF SUCH EXCLUDED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN ANY OF THE EXCLUDED DAMAGES, AND IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF A LIMITED REMEDY. IF ANY APPLICABLE AUTHORITY HOLDS ANY PORTION OF THIS SECTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE EXCLUDED PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE TONENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
12. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold Us, our owners, and affiliated or partnership entities, including the associated authors, contributors, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and partners harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of User Content you upload, post, submit or otherwise content you make available through the Service Content, your use of the Service Content, the display of any accreditation seal, or your violation of this Agreement.
13. General. This Agreement is the final and entire agreement between Us regarding your use of the Service Content and contributing User Content and supersedes all previous understandings whether written or oral regarding your use of the Service Content. This Agreement is personal to you, which means that you may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone.
You agree that this Agreement, as well as any and all claims arising from this Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada. The courts of British Columbia, Canada shall be the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising out of this Agreement or your use of the Website or Service Content. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
I started my journey with essential oils about 2 years ago after the birth of my first child. To say that they changed my life forever would be an understatement. I have created a book called "The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Essential Oils" that will teach you about some of the amazing benefits and uses that essential oils can provide in your home. Click here to get the FREE book.